A few minutes ago I proposed that people could waste a lot of time finding the answers to trivia, using whether there is a Hooters' restaurant in Paris as an example. I managed to think up a few more. Enjoy................
1. How many wearings does the typical pair of boxer shorts last?
2. Do they still make avocado-colored refrigerators?
3. What state has the largest percentage of NASCAR fans?
4. Who was Miss South Dakota in 1978?
5. Is it really true that a duck's quack cannot echo?
6. Is there a brewery that specializes in the feminist trade?
7. Can you purchase a stock-colored pink car of any manufacture?
8. Who is regarded as having the best barbecue in the country?
9. Where is the nearest place in Canada to Grand Forks that you can purchase a toilet that gives a good five-gallon flush? (no joke)
10. How many tons of trash is typically collected in New Orleans after the typical Mardi Gras?
11. How do you make a pasty? (The edible kind; aka a meat pie)
12. What kinds of decorations were used on U.S. and British planes during World War Two.
13. Are there any animal shelters that specialize in cats only?
14. What percentage of automobiles leak oil?
15. What is the most outrageous website? (a matter of opinion, obviously)
16. What are the lyrics to "Good News Week" by the Hedgehoppers Anonymous?
17. What cartoons did Dad watch back in the 1960's?
18. Where do they call it "soda," as opposed to "pop."
19. Who were all of the people to play James Bond?
20. What is the largest city without a website?