Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The C-String

I just want to report on the most outlandish innovation in swimwear that has hit the Florida beaches: the C-string!

Think of this as a substitute for the bikini bottom.  If you thought the string bikini or the thong reached levels of daring, this  little nothing pushes things a bit further.

I'm not sure; but I think it might have originated in South America, where there seems to be a competition for making swimwear increasingly daring.  Let's say that this pushes the envelope a bit further.  It must take a special act of faith to presume that it would stay in place with any kind of use!

Toto, I don't think we're in North Dakota any more!

I do not plan to go in this direction.  A granny bikini is daring enough, especially considering that I have an ample backside.




6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how this 'bottom' would stay in place. Also, it must feel uncomfortable to wear. I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see anyone but an exhibitionist like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton ever wanting to wear something like that. It fails to pass the first part of the Picket Fence Test for swimwear and lingerie - it should protect the property without obstructing the view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bilbo.

    This is only for exhibitionists.

    And no skimping on bikini waxing. Trimming would not be enough.

    Anyone who would wear this should hold up a sign :Look at me, I'm an attention whore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better to see someone else wear one than have your lady wear one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How hard would you be squeezing your cheeks together to make sure it stayed in place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is mind-boggling how it stays in place. Not for strenuous activity I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete