Monday, March 23, 2015

The Ten Real States of Florida

According to the Miami New Times, the Sunshine State is really ten different states, with names and tempers like Jimmy Buffetstan, The New New York, Retirementville, Florida Concentrate, and all. You can read about them here, and possibly understand us.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/the-ten-distinct-states-that-make-up-florida-6530661

The weather is warm enough now that midriffs are becoming bare locally.  I'm pleased to say that I can go complete Shania now, after one serious crash diet and exercise program!



6 comments:

  1. The complete Shania wouldn't go over much in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard that complete Shania expression; but I like it.

    Too early for navel baring here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty accurate subdivision of a weird state!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Florida panhandle is aptly named and described.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard that complete Shania expression; but I like it.


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete